Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Anyone making purfume atomizers?

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 17:51:04 GMT, (Doug Miller) wrote:

COCOBOLO???
Damn, I made mine out of corien..lol

Hey, you use what you have, and I didn't have any Corian. I'm only talking
about a piece half the size of my thumb, anyway. And there's a bonus with
cocobolo, too: it's oily enough that the bushing is self-lubricating.

True...
I'm leaning towards one of the 3/4" heads with changeable shafts...
The shop made spacers are of, but then you still need a file or something to get
any glue or burrs off the inside of the tube..

After my experience with trying to build a drilling vice before finally just
paying $40 for one, I think I'll go with the pre-made spacers with the groove
for cleaning the inside of the tube..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing