Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Van/truck update

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 05:25:44 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 00:01:07 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 18:22:01 -0800, wrote:

Had a bad...bad wander to the steering...so took it to
a front end shop,
What shop? Is it in O.C.?

I'd like to get the alignment fixed on my van. It's just a little off.

The guy is in Ontario.

Hummm....does this mean Ive got a fleet?
Are we going to have to start calling you Admiral?

Ill settle for Commodore...hummm or is that Comode?

Yes, Commodore of your big Ford boat of a van. Build and install a
steam/river-boat whistle for it, Gunner. Here are graphics for the
sides:
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/142...37196159xytXun

Or if you'll be pulling the trailer along with it most of the time,
this graphic would work better:
http://www.waldosworld.org/gallery04/tugboat.jpg

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction. --Steven Wright

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.