Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buy_Sell Buy_Sell is offline

Default forklift questions

In my shop, I have a simple forklift from LiftRite.
http://www.liftriteparts.com/stacker.htm
It has an electric/hydraulic lift system with a capacity of 2500 lbs.
It can lift 11 feet high and is manually pushed around the shop floor.
The advantage is easy maintenance and it doesn't take up much space.
PS: The first thing that I did in my shop was installed pallet
racking.

On Nov 6, 8:24 am, Randy wrote:
I am starting to look for a forklift for around the shop. There's one
on ebay that has brakes that do not work, are they hard or very
expensive to fix? I know nothing about forklifts.

Item number: 140174039210

It's about an hour away from me, or should I keep looking?

I'm looking for cheap.

I can fix almost anything, unless you need some exotic special tool. (
although I have made some of them.)

I rent out part of the building to a guy for storage, and am looking
to put some pallet rack over there, so there's a second reason for a
forklift.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.