Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Randy is offline

Default forklift questions

No, I passed on it. Many thanks to RLM for the step by step on how to
fix it. I'll save that, and if one of these comes up again maybe I'll
go for it. Right now too much work to take on another project.

See new post on B & S grinder for my current project.

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 14:42:40 -0500, Wes wrote:

Randy wrote:

I am starting to look for a forklift for around the shop. There's one
on ebay that has brakes that do not work, are they hard or very
expensive to fix? I know nothing about forklifts.

Item number: 140174039210

It's about an hour away from me, or should I keep looking?

Were you the guy that bought it?

Wes

Thank You,
Randy