Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
geothermaljones geothermaljones is offline

Default Trane Variable Speed Furnace

BOX FANS & FIRE PITS!!!
BOX FANS & FIRE PITS!!!
BOX FANS & FIRE PITS!!!
BOX FANS & FIRE PITS!!!

Where are Trane units built anyway?

As for gadgets, I hate having to change from heating to cooling in the
Spring & switch back in the fall...
I've had to do that for over 8 years now,
Isn't it enough that I have to change my filter every time I get a utility
bill?

geothermaljones

"Don Ocean" wrote in message
Mark wrote:
The variable speed is probably saving $15.00 a month, easy.

I doubt it...got anything to back that up?

Mark

Overall that type of furnace is a waste of money. A Plaything for those
that love gadgets. Overcomplication will bite us in the ass one
day..Especially since none of that stuff is made in America.