Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Van/truck update

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 18:22:01 -0800, wrote:

Had a bad...bad wander to the steering...so took it to
a front end shop,

What shop? Is it in O.C.?

I'd like to get the alignment fixed on my van. It's just a little off.

The guy is in Ontario.

Hummm....does this mean Ive got a fleet?

Are we going to have to start calling you Admiral?

Ill settle for Commodore...hummm or is that Comode?

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.