Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair
EADGBE EADGBE is offline

Default QUESTION: FM Stereo Sensitivity

On Nov 6, 2:33 pm, "Mr. Land" wrote:

Stereo notwithstanding, can you get decent sensitivity at both ends of
the
FM band?

Oh, yes. In fact, the tuner pulls in most stations quite clearly even
when there is NO antenna connected at all.

With an antenna, the signal strength meter and FM fine-tuning meter
both respond VERY strongly, throughout the entire FM band.

The signal strength meter typically registers between 3.5 and 4.5, on
a scale of 1 to 5, and the fine-tuning meter always allows me to
precisely "center" the tuning onto a station.

EeAaDdGgBbEe (a 12-string)

LOL!!! Good to see a fellow guitar player who understands my
"name"!!!