Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default What's in your (wallet) disposer?

On Nov 5, 2:42 pm, Jeff Wisnia wrote:
Yesterday morning while my wife was preparing breadkfast our kitchen
garbage disposer got jammed on of all things, a shiny dime.

It was trivial to unjam and remove it and hit the reset button but I'm
still scratching my head as to how the heck that dime ended up near
enough the kitchen sink to fall "down the drain".

So, what's the goofiest jamming thing that's gotten in YOUR garbage
disposer? G

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Not a jam story...but a dime story.

The Saturday before Halloween, I went to the Dollar Store to get a few
things to decorate the front of my house with. The total came to
$11.10. I didn't have a dime, so I ended up with 90 cents in change.

Upon returning home I got the box of Halloween stuff out of the attic.
Guess what I found lying on the bottom of the box? A dime! It was
pretty spooky.

God likes to play tricks on people...I guess I owe him a treat.