Posted to alt.home.repair
Merlin Merlin is offline

Default Oil-Filled Electric Radiator Heater

On Nov 5, 9:49 pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 10:42:15 -0800, Mark wrote:

Jacksonville Florida is the area I live in.

And you need heat for your pets??????

Mark

Yes, I do. It gets down below freezing here every winter. Not for
long, but 24 hours of freezing with no heat at all would be a little
much for me or my very old cats. One of them has lived for 24 years.
He's old, he's cool as hell and I take good care of him, as any friend
would another. Cold makes his bones hurt as it does mine.

You could get your cats a couple of electric rugs. They run on only a
few watts and will keep 'em toasty and allow you to turn the room temp
down a bit.

That's a very good idea. Do you have a link to one like what you're
talking about?

Thank you very much!