Posted to uk.d-i-y
F F is offline

Default Ikea lamp AC adaptor

On 06/11/2007 07:31 Doki wrote:

**** me.

But I hardly know you...

Everytime I've gone
to Ikea, they've never had all the stuff I wanted

[snip rant :-)]

Not my experience, but YMMV. Odd times they've not had everything but
that really has been very much the exception.

We've made more than a few returns (they started to recognise me in the
Returns Dept.!) and there has never been a problem. Most were due to a
change of mind when we started to install things and some were well
outside the 90 day return period.

We've got a lot of their furniture in the house and it's all solidly
made at a price that is lower than I could ever had expected. And we
like their designs.

Another plus, you can generally put together, say, a kitchen with a
whole range of accessories and you know they'll fit together unlike
previous experiences where I've had to buy from different
suppliers/manufacturers to get just what I wanted only to find there
were slight 'discrepancies' in sizing.