Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Don Ocean Don Ocean is offline

Default Trane Variable Speed Furnace

Noon-Air wrote:
"Don Ocean" wrote in message
Mark wrote:
The variable speed is probably saving $15.00 a month, easy.

I doubt it...got anything to back that up?

Mark

Overall that type of furnace is a waste of money. A Plaything for those
that love gadgets. Overcomplication will bite us in the ass one
day..Especially since none of that stuff is made in America.

I guess Ft Smith, Arkansas is a foreign country??

The controls and motor are Mexican made, Steve.

And I have sometimes suspected that Fort Smith and Fayettesvelle were to
not totally of this planet even. ;-p When was the last time you bought
an American water heater.. Or a Goodman that was made in America that is
manufactured by either illegals or green card carriers.