Posted to alt.home.repair
lee h[_2_] lee h[_2_] is offline

Default Replace 3-way switches with timer

Chris wrote:

All the timer switches I have seen are for single pole and for a few
that support 3-way wiring but It was not clear to me that I can use
two timer switches on a circuit. If there is such a product, please
let me know the brand and model number.

Yes, use two timer switches on the same Hot circuit from a
single breaker. That way either switch, or both switches, can
be on and 'ticking'. You must make sure that the same hot
(black) and neutral (white) supplies both switches. The output
of both switches connect to the light fixture 'hot' side.