Posted to az.politics,az.general,alt.california,alt.home.repair
Seth Hammond Seth Hammond is offline

Default McCain Alert

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Seth Hammond" wrote:

What's become of the billions of dollars paid in taxes by illegals? They
weren't sent back, that's for sure. They can't be considered lawful
revenue, so they were placed in a special account. Someone told me dubya
appropriated the money for his illegal occupation of Iraq/Afghanistan.
Is
it true? If so, under what authority?

The outpatients are out in force tonight, I see. Exactly HOW could
you identify the money coming from illegals and put it into a special
account. Also, I don't think the tax laws distinguish tax by immigration
status. They pretty much say a buck is .30 cents in taxes.

Such money plus that similar accumulated by the SSA equaled 365 billion
dollars the last I knew. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you
shouldn't respond to show your ignorance.

Does anyone who knows have any comment?