Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Van/truck update

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 00:58:54 -0800, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 22:14:09 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 05:41:36 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
news Ive now put nearly 10,000 miles on the 2001 Ranger I bought some
months ago.
snip

Are you going to breed them? I want a puppy!

Hummmm...I wonder...will I get SUVs?

Gunner

I know you're looking to get a Hummer...maybe while sitting in the van.

Im waiting for my lady friend Yvonne to help me "break in" the van.
I already put a sleeping bag (along with a duplicate GOD bag) in one
of the cubby holes, for the event. G

Hate rug rash....really...

Gunner

What the hell is a "God" bag? Or, do I not want to know?

"Get Out of Dodge"

A bag of survival goodies that allows one to live out of it, for at
minimum, 72 hours.

Food, water, shelter, fire, ammo, weapon, first aid, A back pack to
put it all in, along with socks, spare pair of boots, coat, gloves..

The usual stuff that one might need if things suddenly turn to ****
while one is away from ones home base.
Allows one to live out of a vehicle, or leave it and carry on.

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.