Posted to az.politics,az.general,alt.california,atl.general,alt.home.repair
[email protected] llanalott@yahoo.com is offline

Default McCain Alert

never@million wrote:
On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:41:07 -0700, larry moe 'n curly
wrote:

I don't like John McCain, even though he's one of my senators, and I'm
not a Republican, but don't call him a traitor because he's the
farthest thing from one. He volunteered for Vietnam combat duty,
endured more time in solitary confinement in North Vietnam than any
other American POW did -- all while his arm bones remained broken,
including one that stuck through his skin. And because his father was
a big admiral at the time, the Communists tried to use him for
propaganda purposes and allowed him to leave unconditionally. His
response to that offer was that he'd be willing to leave only after
all his fellow POWs were freed first.

IOW John McCain wasn't a coward like George W. Bush or a traitor.
McCain is an American hero.

Good post.

DCI

I agree.

He is an American hero, I don't agree with him on immigration but the
fact remains he is a bigger and better man than the cowards in the
white house. Anybody who wouldn't abandon his brothers
under such conditions of being tortured and abused is a hero beyond
what words can describe.