Posted to alt.home.repair
enigma845 via HomeKB.com enigma845 via HomeKB.com is offline

Default new grill recommendations needed

I bought a weber several years ago and really like it. As the other response,
it has independent burners, a nice thermostat and the cylinder has a
indicator to tell you how much gas is left. I like the roomy side shelves to
put supplies, etc. I went to the librar and read consumer reports and weber
was recommended. It is sturdy and worth the price as it will outlive
cheaper ones. GO for it.

badgolferman wrote:
I'm in the market for a new grill and will probably buy one tomorrow.
I have done a bit of research and wanted to know what any
recommendations there are regarding liquid propane gas grills. I am
somewhat interested in the infrared grills but don't think I can afford
one.

Any suggestions for LP grills $500 and below at the national stores?

--
Betty Boop