Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Default new grill recommendations needed

Weber genesis is an excellent grill and affordable. If you can spend more,
IMHO the best grill made is the cape fear classic by Wilmington Grill.
http://www.wilmingtongrill.com/classic/

"badgolferman" wrote in message
I'm in the market for a new grill and will probably buy one tomorrow.
I have done a bit of research and wanted to know what any
recommendations there are regarding liquid propane gas grills. I am
somewhat interested in the infrared grills but don't think I can afford
one.

Any suggestions for LP grills $500 and below at the national stores?