Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - You May Have A Passport Refund Coming

On Nov 4, 2:28 pm, Wes wrote:
cavelamb himself wrote:
You may laugh but I keep mine in a Faraday cage like folder in my
pocket.

One can make folder out of metal screen or metal foil...WOW...metal
content. ;)

TMT

Now we have tim foil hats for passports?

What is thie world coming to?

Hell, if you have one of those new tapit rfid credit cards you might as well
make a tin foil condom for it too.

Wes

Actually you should.

Better yet, get rid of the RFID credit card.

They have been shown to be easily read and if the card is a debit card
like most are today, your bank account can be emptied in just a few
minutes after the bad guy has gained the info.

Banks are introducing technology to make their lives easier, not to
make yours better.

It is all about reducing their costs.

RFID and debit cards are not your friends.

TMT