Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is there a circuit breaker locator tool that actually works?

On Nov 4, 6:44?pm, Frank B Denman wrote:
I've got a Sperry CS-500A that is essentially useless. It is never able
to narrow its detection to a single breaker.

Would appreciate recommendations for a better tool, if one exists. The
budget is ~$100.

Thanks!

Frank

Frank Denman
Denman Systems
(please remove the x from my email address)

i just plug a radio into the outlet or lamp i want to kill, and turn
off breakers till i find the one I want,

for safety I intentially short any device before touching it just in
case