Don Bruder

Default 55 Gal. steel drum question

In article ,
Winston wrote:

Kevin Beitz wrote:
Why not just buy another $5.00 drum ????

Where can I buy a 55 ggl drum for U$5.00?
They cost me U$30.00.

Wow... They must be seriously scarce in your area. $10.00 each is
considered to be a little on the high side around here (northern
California), and asking anything over $15 for one is one of those "I
want some of whatever it is you've been smoking!!!" concepts.

$7 or 8 bucks each is pretty typical, even at the
everything-we-have-is-marked-up-beyond-belief Ace hardware up the road,
and includes the offer to cut an end out of it and punch ventilation
holes in the sides for you if you want to use it as a burn barrel.

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
I respond to Email as quick as humanly possible. If you Email me and get no