Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Idiocracy

Ignoramus28555 wrote:
On 2007-11-04, Cydrome Leader wrote:
Ignoramus28555 wrote:
On 2007-11-04, Cydrome Leader wrote:
If I share a movie with a friend, I will still have it.

Same with your SS number. why not share it, you'll still have it, right?

You are not my friend.

So what? You'll still have your SS number, I just want a copy. Information
should all be free, right?

Oh, so you're friends with mike judge and fox now. I missed that part.
Sorry.

Silly, I share the movie with my friends, not with Fox. (or you)

Ah, your "friends" from bittorrent. Are they the same "friends" you sell
pirated DVDs from your duplicating operation running out of your home to?

Just wondering.