Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Van/truck update

On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 11:19:01 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

Thanks all.

Yeah, good job, mon.

Good thing I dont have a labor rate for "sweat equity".....sigh...G

I hear that. I'm about 20 hours into demolishing a 14' travel trailer
to turn it into a flatbed. I should have built from scratch. The DMV
nailed me $50 for late fees and $54 for title. Now I get a notice from
them that they have to inspect it before they give the title to me.
that's another $7, + $20 for a set of magnetic towing lights from HF.
I have the entire thing down to the flooring now, but I'm still
demoing the offal. I'll recycle the aluminum, but I'm sure they'll
give me dirt cheap pricing for unclean aluminum. Wanna bet?

I only hope the inspection goes OK and they don't nail me for
different lighting, fenders, safety chains, etc, etc. (It has all
those, though.) We shall see...

"Boy, I feel safer now that Martha Stewart is behind bars!
O.J. is walking around free, Osama Bin Laden too, but they
take the one woman in America willing to cook and clean
and work in the yard and haul her ass to jail."
--Tim Allen