Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default POS furnace - what is "POS" ? (old furnace lingo)

Smitty Two wrote:
Have heard of the term and have forgotten it will find for you, Tobad
Google does'nt do something about the children on this site .

Too bad usenet doesn't do something about children accessing
newsgroups from google.

If it were not for Google Groups access, how would people learn from their
betters which end of a nail to hit? For example:

(Actual question we'll see someday)

"I just bought a compressed-air palm nailer. But it seems if I hold it like
I'm supposed to, it would hurt the back of my hand when I use a hammer? My
mother always told me "If it hurts, you're doing it wrong." Was my mom
mistaken?"