Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Tektronix 2465B error code interpretation

"robb" wrote in
:

"JW" wrote in message
news
Hello all,

I have a Tektronix 2465B that powers up with the following

error code:

CT TEST 84 FAIL 0C

Looking at the service manual I cannot find this particular

code. I figure
that I'm mis-interpreting the code somehow. Can anyone shed a

bit of light
for me?

Thanks.

hey JW,
i hate having problems like that thus it stuck in my head
so... while searching for info on 2400 series (considering
purchase) ...

found your error

Check : CT
Test : 84
Routine: Gate Array (U6180) trigger path tests
Error : 0C
Boolean OR trigger failed to generate a sweep on
the rising edge of ATS.
Check U6180, Q5981, Q5982, Q5983, Q6090, Q6092,
Q6091, U5952, U6070

hope this helps
robb

if you could scan and upload your CT option manual to BAMA,it would be
greatly appreciated. Same for any of the other 2445/65 options.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik