Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Porter Al Porter is offline

Default Idiocracy

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007 20:18:31 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
wrote:

Ignoramus21991 wrote:
I am not a TV person, meaning that it could be years between the times
I watch TV. I also rarely see a movie twice.

For me, Idiocracy is an exception. It was filmed by Mike Judge (who
brought us Office Space and Beavis and Butthead), for Fox. After the
movie was released, it was suppressed by Fox, not given any promotion
and shown only in 7 cities (where it had much success). It is all well
described in the Wikipedia article.

Since then, it acquired a very dedicated following and is actually
very popular on BitTorrent sites. Amazon also has a lot of reviews.

So when somebody does make a good movie, you suggest pirating it, not
buying it- to show your support for it.

Wow, you're a serious asshole.

Et Tu, Butthead...

P L O N K