Posted to uk.d-i-y
clot clot is offline

Default Razor Wire

Huge wrote:
On 2007-11-03, Andy Hall wrote:

On 2007-11-03 02:01:00 +0000, S Viemeister
said:

Andy Hall wrote:
said:
I'm not familiar with Pierre Marcolini - where is it available,
and what's it like?

http://www.marcolini.be/EN/accueil.html

A visit to one of the shops is rather like a visit to a fine
jeweller's.

Perhaps I should start saving up for a chocolate splurge.

I'm afraid that a large box costs well into double digit Euros but
not three.

It's about the only reason to go to Brussels apart from la
Tarterie de
Pierre which is across the square (Grand Sablon) from the Marcolini
store.

Oh, watching the son et lumiere from the Golden Boot while drinking
their Irish Coffee and eating Brandy snaps is a pretty good reason,
too. (Assuming the Golden Boot is still there and they still do the
son et lumiere, that is.)

As in the one in the Grand Place?

Yes, sorry, I forgot to add that bit.

Possibly, but after that, Brussels is starting to run out a bit,
isn't it really?

Oh, there's nice beer, good restaurants (even if I did break a tooth
on the moules), frites with mayonnaise.

You don't eat the shells!

snip