Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed Sirett Ed Sirett is offline

Default Razor Wire

On 2007-11-03 02:01:00 +0000, S Viemeister said:

Andy Hall wrote:
said:
I'm not familiar with Pierre Marcolini - where is it available, and
what's it like?

http://www.marcolini.be/EN/accueil.html

A visit to one of the shops is rather like a visit to a fine jeweller's.

Perhaps I should start saving up for a chocolate splurge.

I'm afraid that a large box costs well into double digit Euros but not three.

It's about the only reason to go to Brussels apart from la Tarterie de
Pierre which is across the square (Grand Sablon) from the Marcolini
store.

I am amused as to what may be on offer at the Tartery. Alas I expect it's
not as good as it sounds.