Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Chatter while parting off.

On 3 Nov 2007 03:54:16 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
(DoN. Nichols) quickly quoth:

According to Larry Jaques :
On 2 Nov 2007 05:39:43 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
(DoN. Nichols) quickly quoth:

According to Larry Jaques :

[ ... ]

2 Points, DoN!

You're giving credit to the wrong Don. I can't claim it. That
was Don Foreman, not me "DoN." is "(Do)nald (N)ichols." run together --
and treat the 'o' as an open '.' so it is also "D.N.". :-)

Apologies to boafaya. I winced 2 seconds after hitting SEND, not that
it did any good.

Well ... I am not offended by being mixed up with the other Don,
and hopefully neither is he.

I look forward to reading both of youse guys, so that's good.

But you mean that your newsreader doesn't have a wince-sensing
auto-cancel feature? :-)

No, and I've sent in dozens of new-feature requests to Forte about it
already. I can live without that, but I really need a twit filter
which catches every message of the trolls or messages quoting the
trolls. A full-text search would do that and help us clean up the
cliffy/TMT, etc. crap instantly.

"Boy, I feel safer now that Martha Stewart is behind bars!
O.J. is walking around free, Osama Bin Laden too, but they
take the one woman in America willing to cook and clean
and work in the yard and haul her ass to jail."
--Tim Allen