Posted to rec.woodworking

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

Maxwell Lol wrote:

"Rod & Betty Jo" writes:

Robatoy wrote:
My bad... and here *I* thought Bush went after Iraq to get the
terrorists who did 911
and get them there nukular bombs....
But all is well now, eh Rod?

I guess you will think what you want but the administration did not ever
directly link the two.......

But they really really really tried, including lying to Colin Powell,
who went on TV to defend the reasons to war. But what they did to
Plame was even worse.

One of the most valuable assets in military intelligence is a senior
covert operator who has 20 years of connections, who can recruit
agents, etc, and who can find out the real facts concerning WMD. These
sort of assets can help accurately determine if war is the RIGHT
DECISION. And one of the biggest problems with the war is the lack of
real HUMINT (human intelligence). But apparently real intelligence
wasn't used in deciding if the Iraq war was necessary.

And in this case, the agent's (Valerie Plame) husband Wilson flatly
stated that some of the "facts" Bush used to go to war (materials to
construct nuclear weapons) were wrong wrong wrong.

And the Bush Administration's response to this criticism was to
purposely violate classified information. To quote Larry Johnson, this
act was "TREASONOUS AND COWARDLY."(1) And what punishment did Bush do
to the person responsible? Nothing (but probably thanked them for
taking the blame, and rewarded them under the table).

Nice rant, all false (except for the fact that Wilson published his rants
against the Bush administration following the little jaunt he took to Niger
after his wife recommended him for the assignment). The person who
actually mentioned her name to Novak was Richard Armitage, who was not a
fan ofthe Bush administration. She was not a covert agent; Victoria
Toensing, the person who wrote the covert agent statute testified before
the senate that Plame was not a covert agent covered under the act.
Wilson himself lied about his trip to Niger and claimed to have been sent
by Cheney.

Headline: Patrick Fitzgerald Ignored Witnesses Who Contradicted Wilson
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2005
Source: NewsMax

There are other sources as well. Your one source was someone with an
apparent axe to grind.:

Her employment by the CIA was not a secret, for example, one
witness, "Wayne Simmons, a 27-year veteran at the CIA, told Fox News
Radio: "As most people now know, [Plame] was traipsed all over Washington
many years ago by Joe Wilson and introduced at embassies and other parties
as 'my CIA wife.'" "

"Last week, Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely told WABC Radio's John Batchelor that
during a 2002 conversation with Wilson while the two waited to appear on a
TV show, Wilson casually mentioned that his wife worked at "the Agency."
In Oct. 2003, NBC's diplomatic correspondent, Andrea Mitchell, told CNBC
that Plame's occupation "was widely known among those of us who cover the
intelligence community and who were actively engaged in trying to track
down who among the foreign service community was the envoy to Niger."
"
"And in Sept. 2003, NationalReviewOnline's Cliff May wrote that when Plame's
CIA connection was mentioned in Novak's column - "That wasn't news to me."

"I had been told that [Plame was CIA] - but not by anyone working in the
White House. Rather, I learned it from someone who formerly worked in the
government and he mentioned it in an offhand manner, leading me to infer it
was something that insiders were well aware of." "

:

People were so upset over the whiff of Clinton's affair.
Why are these people ignore treason?

That's a good question, why isn't Sandy Berger in jail for stealing (and
destroying) classified documents from the National Archives?

Why haven't various members of congress and other citizens been charged
with giving aid and comfort to our enemies by traveling to foreign
countries, appearing with terrorist leaders, and criticizing US policy on
foreign soil with those terrorist leaders?