Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

On Nov 2, 2:29 pm, "Rod & Betty Jo" wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

PS, nice job on destroying the economy as well... It'll cost you $
1.10 next week to buy a Can$.

This has to be about the best "destroyed economy" on record with low
unemployment, record home ownership, robust tax receipts etc..... however I
indeed still suffer at the gas pump, my van has a 33gal tank.... ouch!!!
Nonetheless my Canadian Brother-in-law (Calgary) is doing very well as
Alberta sells us massive quantities of oil and natural gas.....just
apparently not enough since the prices are still going up. Rod

Shall we try to re-read what I wrote? 'Destroying' is an ongoing
process.
YOUR 'destroyed' is a fait accompli.
Give it time and you'll be correct.