Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

On Nov 2, 3:15 pm, "Rod & Betty Jo" wrote:

It is curious that other than on our forces in Iraq, worldwide we have had
no other U.S. or U.S. interest attack. Where-as pre 9/11 we had a string of
ever escalating attacks. One might surmise that without a open base in
Afghanistan that long range involved plots are more difficult.

Next thing I know, you'll want Bush to be nominated for a Nobel peace
prize?

Incidentally State sponsored terrorism is of serious concern or of potential
great harm.... Palestinian suicide bombing in Israel have dropped
considerably since Saddam no longer pays a reward (to the bomber's family)
for each one.

Funny...because Israel claims that their decision to build The Wall
was the reason for the drop in suicide bombings.

Rod, ol' chap, I take pride in reading a VERY wide, diverse collection
of news sources.
I find it hard to believe that there are still people out there who
toe the 'Official White House' party line.
Hard to believe.
After all those obvious lies.

There are hundreds of recorded contradictions between what Cheney (et
al) said one day and the next.

So what is next? Only ONE person offers a glimmer of hope. Ron Paul.
(I guess it is time to bring out the SwiftBoat crew, eh?)