Posted to rec.woodworking
Rod & Betty Jo Rod & Betty Jo is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

Robatoy wrote:
My bad... and here *I* thought Bush went after Iraq to get the
terrorists who did 911
and get them there nukular bombs....
But all is well now, eh Rod?

I guess you will think what you want but the administration did not ever
directly link the two.......I think they did mention the 19 or so UN
resolutions that he had violated....but expecting the International body to
have any credibility while awash in the Iraq/UN oil scandal might be
expecting a bit much

Besides, at the time Bush declared "Mission Accomplished" he didn't
HAVE Hussein and his boys yet.
Rod, I had expected a better response from you, but you still believe
every lying gurgle of venom that spews out Bush's murderous butcher's
mouth.

Maybe not but they were no longer effective Iraq leaders whilst hiding in
root cellars......They had no power or influence at that time...and in due
time they were easily found and dispatched with.

It doesn't take much historical awareness to realize the current Iraq
violence with the givens is more the historical norm than the exception
(Lebanon).......many groups grabbing for power and influence outside of the
ballot box (because they know they will never get it by a popular vote).
While our loss in blood and treasury is tragic we lose more lives monthly to
traffic deaths than the entire peace keeping effort.

He went to Iraq to set up a military base to cover Israel's backdoor
so they can throw their weight around the region...

The bases we already had in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia weren't enough?

like they do in
the White House. Now they want Iran as well. American soldiers dying
to further the Zionist agenda. Mission Accomplished, indeed.

I can understand a lot of differing ideas but the anti Zionist rants and
grand conspiracies just don't make much sense......However Israel does have
enemies with many desiring the destruction and extermination of the
people.... interesting those countries with such desires have no semblance
of democracy where-as 1,000,000 Arabs in Israel proper do have the right and
privilege to vote. Rod