Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default shop shot

"Charlie M. 1958" wrote

I had just bought a new carton when I decided I'd had enough. I offered
to sell the last 9 packs to a coworker who smoked the same brand for
about 60 cents on the dollar. The cheap ******* turned me down, 'cause I
guess he thought I'd GIVE them to him. Ha! I said "your loss" and
proceeded to rip them up and throw 'em in the garbage!

Damn ... I thought it was a real sacrifice throwing away a half a pack!
Cheap bastid that I am, I think I may have delayed my "last cigarette" a
couple of days on a new cartoon.

Saw they were close to $4/pack here at the local convenience store the other
day.

At three packs a day, that's a Unisaw, some wood for a medium sized project,
and a new Forrest blade, every six months!

Perspective, perspective!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/25/07