PoP

Default How do you solder pipework which is at the lowest point of the circuit?

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:22:14 +0000 (UTC), "Alex"
wrote:

If you were replacing the pipe why not just cut the pipe and drain water
into towel , bucket or something similar

I was replacing just one section of the tee - the pipe that branches
off - the straight through pipe was being left in-situ.

I did think about replacing the tee and pipework, but unfortunately
the main feed coming in (which is the bit I would have had to cut) had
only a couple of inches before it disappeared into the brickwork, and
being low down gave no room to be able to swing a hacksaw. Couldn't
possibly get a pipe cutter in the space available so it was do-or-die
with the 15mm tee.

PoP