Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default This could have been a massive explosion

In article ,
franz frippl wrote:

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 06:39:33 -0500, oggtiutb wrote:

My husband came home from work and he was really cold. He sat down in
front of an electric space heater on the porch and fell asleep. I went
to wake him to tell him to go to bed. As he was waking, he let out a
gigantic fart only inches from that heater. I immediately unplugged the
heater. Otherwise we would have blown this place to the moon. He tends
to get the farts quite often. I am tossing that electric space heater
in the trash tomorrow so the explosion never happens from his gas.

But what kind of heater can I get that will not ignite farts? Our porch
is always cold so we need some sort of heater that will not ignite his
gas.

Replace your husband. Keep the space heater.

Does Habitat for Humanity accept used spouses?