Posted to rec.woodworking
Rod & Betty Jo Rod & Betty Jo is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

Robatoy wrote:

PS, nice job on destroying the economy as well... It'll cost you $
1.10 next week to buy a Can$.

This has to be about the best "destroyed economy" on record with low
unemployment, record home ownership, robust tax receipts etc..... however I
indeed still suffer at the gas pump, my van has a 33gal tank.... ouch!!!
Nonetheless my Canadian Brother-in-law (Calgary) is doing very well as
Alberta sells us massive quantities of oil and natural gas.....just
apparently not enough since the prices are still going up. Rod