Posted to rec.woodworking
RayV RayV is offline

Default Building Kitchen Cabinets

On Nov 2, 11:43 am, "
wrote:
Hmmm.....

Maybe it's just me.

I have what I call the "Significant Other" factor. The love of my
life can be sweet and wonderful most of the time, but she can also be
impatient, demanding, and very unpleasant when something is disturbing
the karma of the castle.

If the project is outside, she can be very patient. If it is inside,
we need a strong, realistic timetable that I am willing to commit to
without offering any excuses.

I say screw the cost. If the queen ain't happy, the king doesn't
stand a chance. Misery ensues.

You are a very wise man. I am in the process of trying to negotiate a
deal where she gets to buy the dining room set and I (hopefully) get
to build the toddler's bedroom set.