belmont5

Default HELP tuning video

Earlier this week we bought a new widescreen TV & I am having great problems
trying to tune the VCR.

I have connected the new TV, VCR & skybox as shown in the skybox manual i.e.
terrestrial aerial & satellite aerial to skybox, two scart cables from
skybox, one to TV & the other to VCR, RF cable from skybox to VCR & RF cable
from VCR to TV.

I have tuned the five terrestrial channels & sky to the new TV & can use the
Sky remote to switch between TV & Satellite no problem.

I have tried tuning the VCR to the TV by setting the TV to channel 8 &
playing a video in the VCR while automatically scanning on the tuning menu,
it picks up everything but the video. I have also noticed that when
the remote is set to Sky then I can switch the VCR on ok yet when I switch
the VCR on when the remote is set to TV then Channel 6 which is where Sky is
tuned to becomes unwatchable due to interference.

Hope you can understand this. Thanks for looking & I hope someone might be
able to help.

Cheers

Jamie.