Posted to alt.home.repair
Maury Markowitz Maury Markowitz is offline

Default Room lighting options

On Oct 31, 10:19 pm, RickR wrote:
The best answer for the big areas is to have multiple sets of lights.
ideas. If that is too much money then spend your money on power. Do
the math, it may be cheaper!

Thanks for all the info Richard. One follow-on though... the main
area, the living room/office/kitchen area (it's fairly open), is
already wired with the potlamps that we installed -- I'm happy to
replace them. As is it is the lights are a pretty good fit and light
fairly evenly. Is there any sort of drop-in replacement for this?
Money is not a major concern, the brickwork is going to overwhelm
anything I can do there!

Maury