Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

On Nov 2, 9:38 am, Robatoy wrote:
On Nov 2, 5:16 am, "Rod & Betty Jo" wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message

oups.com...

If you swallow, whole, everything the media tells you, then you are
very easily led.
You probably still believe that The Mission has been accomplished.

. G

You mean the despot Saddam and his murderous raping sons are still
controlling Iraq? And all along I thought that Government had been
overthrown, removed and disposed of. I guess you indeed can't believe
everything you read.... and some people probably shouldn't believe
everything they thinkG.....Rod

PS, nice job on destroying the economy as well... It'll cost you $
1.10 next week to buy a Can$.