Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

On Nov 2, 5:16 am, "Rod & Betty Jo" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

ups.com...

If you swallow, whole, everything the media tells you, then you are
very easily led.
You probably still believe that The Mission has been accomplished.

. G

You mean the despot Saddam and his murderous raping sons are still
controlling Iraq? And all along I thought that Government had been
overthrown, removed and disposed of. I guess you indeed can't believe
everything you read.... and some people probably shouldn't believe
everything they thinkG.....Rod

My bad... and here *I* thought Bush went after Iraq to get the
terrorists who did 911
and get them there nukular bombs....
But all is well now, eh Rod?

Besides, at the time Bush declared "Mission Accomplished" he didn't
HAVE Hussein and his boys yet.
Rod, I had expected a better response from you, but you still believe
every lying gurgle of venom that spews out Bush's murderous butcher's
mouth.

He went to Iraq to set up a military base to cover Israel's backdoor
so they can throw their weight around the region... like they do in
the White House. Now they want Iran as well. American soldiers dying
to further the Zionist agenda. Mission Accomplished, indeed.