Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default shop shot

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Kate" wrote

yea yea yea... barefoot and pregnant.... LOL

Well, woodworker's can always find time for the important things.

BTW, I like your carving tool/chisel rack ... might want to steal the
design. Thanks!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/25/07

Thanks...
I told hubby what I wanted, he whipped it up.
I'll pass on the praise, he'll appreciate it.

He's not REALLY a woodworker, he's much more comfortable with a welder than
a saw but he did a great job on it all things considered.
He even made it out of some scrap maple plank from our floor remodeling
project last summer.

Kate