Posted to alt.home.repair
Manster Manster is offline

Default what to do with cracked concrete patio

hands on wrote:
I have 12 foot x 21 foot concrete patio that cracked down the middle
after 30 days of install thanks to Veranda Homes LLC of Wilmington,NC.
I tried to fill in the crack but it looks bad and the builder won't
fix it.

Why? Well I know why, he doesn't want to pay for it. Were any
expansion joints put in that slab? How thick is it? Did he adhere to
local requirements (if any) for mesh, etc? Many places don't have a lot
of req's concerning non-structural flat work, but it's a shot. I
wouldn't give up yet on making him tear it out and redo it.