Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Razor Wire

Wall is about 7' or just over?

The Highways Act gives the highway authority (which may be the council)
powers over barbed etc wire on land adjoining a highway. I think the
practice on that is to accept it if it is over 2.4m. Whether they
would take action if it is a bit lower is another matter: I think it
depends on whether it is likely to cause injury to users of the highway.
And IIRC the onus wd be on them to serve a notice requiring its removal.
It used to count in your favour if you put up signs warning people. But
I don't know how many languages you would have to use these days. (Are
you in Wales?)

Perhaps a word with your local crime reduction officer?
--
Robin