Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Razor Wire

"john" wrote in message

"George" wrote in message
.uk...
Is that banned from securing your property at the back ie along backyard
wall?

Had a break-in today and all me tools nearly went,they only got away

with
camera as I must have disturbed them? whilst letting myself in.

TIA

I have it along the inside edge of a high wall. It can't be reached

unless
someone climbs where they shouldn't. Combined with the sticky black paint
it's very effective. I found hand prints and part of a jacket one

morning.
I am considering plugging the razor wire in to the mains next.
Burglars deserve everything they get.

Have you been burgaled in the past? reason being if you have how efficiant
were the finger print COS plods?