Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Razor Wire

In article ,
George wrote:
Is that banned from securing your property at the back ie along backyard
wall?

Had a break-in today and all me tools nearly went,they only got away with
camera as I must have disturbed them? whilst letting myself in.

I see it on high fences etc so it can't be banned. But I'd guess your wall
would have to be higher than a person could reach before it was considered
safe for this use. Sticking it on top of a 5 ft wall might be considered
as a danger to others.

--
*According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.