Posted to alt.home.repair
TH TH is offline

Default This could have been a massive explosion

On Nov 1, 5:43 am, Jack wrote:
On Nov 1, 7:15 am, Robert Allison wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message
.. .

My husband came home from work and he was really cold. He sat down in
front of an electric space heater on the porch and fell asleep. I
went to wake him to tell him to go to bed. As he was waking, he let
out a gigantic fart only inches from that heater. I immediately
unplugged the heater. Otherwise we would have blown this place to the
moon. He tends to get the farts quite often. I am tossing that
electric space heater in the trash tomorrow so the explosion never
happens from his gas.

But what kind of heater can I get that will not ignite farts? Our
porch is always cold so we need some sort of heater that will not
ignite his gas.

It would be far safer to stick a hose up his ass and vent the hose outside
for safety.

And waste it? I think not. Pipe that gas into a natural gas
heater and use his farts to keep himself warm.

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

It is sad with all the suffering of children through-out the world
that you four have no place to release your energy except to post
such ditribe on the internet. May you God take care of you in an
approbate manner..

Then get off your ass and quite wasting time responding to this crap.
You want to end the suffering of the children in the world, then
become a missionary and get these people from breeding and bringing
kids into a world that can't support or take care of them.
Do you really think there is a solution for caring for an exploding
population of billions and billions of children being born into places
that can't even grow enough food or even form a civilized government?
Circumventing the laws of natural selection has dire consequences on
the health of the human race and the planet.