Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Default McCain Alert

On Oct 31, 5:55 pm, wrote:
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:37:18 -0700, z wrote:
On Oct 29, 4:51 pm, wrote:

We are in Iraq because Saddam was a danger to Israel. He was not going
to take a shot at the US and he was more than happy to sell oil to
Exxon.

How the hell was saddam a danger to Israel? He wasn't even a danger to
Kuwait any more. If you would have asked any israeli in 2003, and I
did, they'd look puzzled and tell you that Iran was their biggest
danger and Syria second, and Iraq and Lybia were no longer in the
running.

Then there was no reason at all for us to be there since 1991. No
argument from me.

Well, sure there was; Bush wanted to show the Arab world our might, so
he picked the weakest regime to knock over. And failed. Hellofajob,
Brownie.