Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller Toller is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 1, 9:33 am, "Toller" wrote:
Having said that, I have my doubts about the story of Flight 93 and
its demise.

That you would bring it up on rec.woodworking is somewhat disturbing. If
you find yourself thinking a lot about throughout the day, or have other
similar delusions, you should get professional help; otherwise it is
probably harmless.

I'm sorry, was I participating in a thread 'outside' the permitted
zone?

Doubts are very common emotions when either the facts don't add up, or
are missing.
If you swallow, whole, everything the media tells you, then you are
very easily led.
You probably still believe that The Mission has been accomplished.

Those of us who ask questions, learn.
Incidentally, you have removed any doubt I had about you. G

That says a whole lot more about you than about me.
Bye now.