Posted to alt.dss.hack,rec.woodworking,de.alt.dateien.weibsbilder,edm.forsale,alt.fashion
Dallas D Dallas D is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

Hey Don you missed the point and I'll explain for you. I'm sorry you are
upset about your "total" mentally challenged condition. Don't be jealous
of us who are only "slightly" challenged.

Here it is; It is because of "Freedom Of Speech" that I am allowed to
spell cool like this; "kewl". So when I say "Freedom of speech is kewl"
I am not only demonstrating my rights but describing them too. For us
mentally challenged it is an exercise in attempting to stretch thought
capacity and understand "Wit". Get it now? Try it some day it's
enlightening to see the forest beyond the trees and or stop and smell
the roses you dead beat.

Cheers,

Don wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

On Oct 31, 11:55 pm, Dallas D wrote:

Freedom of speech is kewl...

Only if you are in The Allowed Free Speech Zone.

And "kewl" is only cool if you are below the age
of 14 and at least slightly retarded.